Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A peek at a few of scrapstuffs and happystuffs..


Layout " sisters".We have been blessed with other sister here in singapore. It was pa greatest dream to have sis fern closer to home. Pa's dream finally comes true.




A layout of me. yesterday. when i was like sweet what.yes 25. dating years *sigh*
love that dress form im using here. My latest kraze is to hunt for stuffs not found in the sb stores. just go easy and use whatever artistic I could find. I'd say it again and again, I'd rather go to the flea markets and bazaars than the mall hee.






Vintage Pink. Cream. distressed. My latest love.
Layout "cousins".


Got this cutest lil bag from Paper Market. altered it for my lil niece kelly.as a thank you gift. who brought faith to the Puppet theatre show "the Green Frog" last sat. Thanks Kelly.


a peek at a few things that I just purchased...im in love with pink pink pink. love love love.
Since it's thursday , i would like to share 4 tweet pink stuffs here.These small things make me happy ;)

1) a lil vintage horsey. used to have something like that. reminds me of those happy memories playing with simple toys like this.


) Everyone needs an angel. Love this lots.



3) My new Christopher Vine. after I broke the old one.sob sob. this caught my eye at a sale. shwweet.

4) These tea cups ...perfection!
Chrisopher Vine. half price at the sale! Love these to bits.
Hope you like what you see. and hope the lil eye candies make your Thursday nice ;)

Thank you for dropping by. I spied two new friends at the 'Followers'. Thank you ;)









8 comments:

Jude said...

OMG!!!!! I so love it, I wished U lived so close, so cool, love those pages and the wee little cups.
Thanks Jaz Xx

Creative Busy Bee said...

Very very love ALL your SB!!! Really hope can hold in my hand and see the detail every single lo...!!!!You are SOoooooo creative!!!

Bhane said...

What else should I say, besides Gorgeous! You really are artistic, creative and talented woman! You are amazing!

About the coffee...sure, once I get my first pay... I will start my work on Oct 26 so maybe November?

Take care!

Wati Basri said...

lovely layouts girl :) and those finds are just awesome!

Jessy Christopher said...

Your work is insanely beautiful!! Love the cottage feel, seriously! Lol. Those stuffs u got are so prewwty!!

Yin said...

Jaz you truly make go WOW each time i see your LO, and i love how beatiful each piece is done. Love how you used non traditional sb stuff. So much details to see!

Coochies & All said...

Totally gorgeous Jaz - everything you have here is so gorgeous!! I'm pretty sure that if I were to see these pieces in person, I'll faint. Most certainly.
elaine t

Naddy said...

beautiful LOs Jaz... and those tea cup and mug, drooling! :)