Friday, December 25, 2009

on the Twenty seventh day of December

Every twenty seventh of December mean the whole world to me. It is a special date for simon and me. Though everyday is as special lol.

"Dearest hubby, Itz a day that definitely I will take a journey down the memory lane. A journey that brings me so much memories of my journey from a single miss to this wedded bliss. A love life story. I know how often than not,all these years with three crazy adorable kiddos, how we got caught up in the buzz of everyday living and the many other aspects of life. And how we had to have the 'why men don't have a clue and women always need more shoes' days.LOL. But I want to say how much you mean to me and thank you for letting me know that love is a friendship set to music. Thank you for all the wonderful times...
Grow old with me. The best is yet to be. Happy 12th Anniversary. Love..."

Photobucket

5 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jude said...

OHHHHHHHHH "MANY HAPPY RETURNS" jAZ & sIMON. May your love affair be MANY MANY LONG YEARS 2 COME.
Arohanui XXxx

Shirley said...

Awwww shucks!!! So sweet, so romantic, so lovey! Have the happiest happiest anni! May the 2 of you live a long, happy and blissful life together! And when kids are all grown up, the 4 of us can go on a campervan tour up to Russia ok?!! Hahahaha!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amiga!
Passei para rever seu cantinho...
Continua maravilhoso...
Você é muito talentosa!
Parabéns!!!
Aguardo sua visitinha:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil