Sunday, March 14, 2010

sneaky peeky

Introducing Laines Papeterie : Jaz April 2010 PRIMA Class.
Layout " simply me"

Where flowers bloom so does hope. A layout filled with Prima flowers, lots of layerings and hidden journalling and lots of pretty things. This layout makes me feel so beautiful, so blessed to be a woman. ....and I know you will too;)

To register for this class, please kindly drop by here.



Papermarket : Jaz April 2010 "Love Vintage" Class

A layout with lots of GCD goodies that I have had so much fun. It's just the perfect combination sof papers and pretty bellies here to create a page that I have always wanted to. a page that tell about my love for vintage ;)

With 9 mini boards, each individually embellished and cute hidden journalling pages somewhere......itz such a fun project. If you would like to register for this class, please kindly drop by here.
Thank you once again to all for your lovely support.

Creating a new layout for the class sometimes as challenging as finding the courage to jump off a high dive. Sometimes I think about a layout for days before getting the courage to start it. Hearing the positive words from you gals, eventually turn my doubts into triumphs. So THANK YOU ;)

Many thanks to all that drop by . My blog would be so lonely without you gals ;)
Have a blessed week ;)

xoxo,
jaz


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

deb famularo said...

girl, your visions really turn into masterpieces. no one creates like you Jaz....that's why we all adore you!

Tomoko said...

She's right!!!! Your work is truly inspiring!!
Have a great week:)

Paula Phillips said...

Absolutely stunning! What lucky students you have.
Much Love

Rita Barakat said...

That looks grgeous - I wish I was closer so I could come! You always have the most amazing projects!