Friday, July 23, 2010

I will start by saying THANK YOU...


SATURDAY PRIVATE SHOWCASE
Elegant Birdcage by Jaz Lee
TICKETS OPEN FOR SALE NOW!!


28 AUGUST Papermarket Raffles City B1-27
4 SEPTEMBER Laine’s Papeterie Wheelock Place 03-12
2 sessions per day 9am – 1pm & 2pm – 6pm


We’re excited to announce the first installment of our
“SATURDAY DESIGNER SHOWCASE SERIES” featuring
projects from the private stashes of local design talents. Their
very best works finally revealed for public inspiration!
Come join Jaz Lee’s as she WOW us all with this lovely
hanging birdcage created in her signature style that we all
crave for, the layering, fussy cutting and detailed
embellishing! Be prepared for lots of bling, flowers, butterflies
and lace as you spend 4 hours with Jaz up close and
personal! She will not only be showing you how to embellish
the birdcage in a sweet romantic style, you will also be
completing a matching 8-page mini album!
Spaces are limited. Call to register now!

Ticket Fee: $98, 4 Hours.

To Bring: Strong liquid glue, 3D foam dots, glue dots, ink for
distressing (if desired) and sharp nosed scissors.



Dear friends,

I will start by saying thank you. A year has flown by swiftly, and am pleased that classes that I design for Laine's Papeterie and Papermarket have been well-received, all thanks to the unstinting sweet support from all of you.


Thank you Elaine and Sharon for the opportunity for me to spread my wings and share this love of scrapbooking and receiving so much love and blessings in return.


Thank you friends that attend my class, friends that ever so faithfully coming by my blog and emails that give me so much words of encouragements ;)

So to all my friends, I hope to see you in the class and oooooooooooo, personally, I have a lil tweet surprise for each and everyone that will be coming to my class.teehee.
It has been said that art is a tryst, for in the joy of it maker and beholder meet. Let's have a joyful time together ;)

love,jaz

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

i'm sure yours will be a hit ! fab fab sneaks =)

Ilene said...

Love your work, as always! Congrats on the popularity of your class, I'm not surprised!!!

Yin said...

Gorgeous projects Jaz, and i'm sure your upcoming class will be booked out, i'm still wondering when i will ever get the chance to attend your classes & meet you in person...looking forward to this very day gal!!

Thanks so much for your thoughts at my blog, i surely hope this passing phase will get better.

You have a great weekend ahead Jaz!!

Kym said...

I love your work! As usual I have signed up for your classes already. See you in thus awesome August!