Thursday, July 8, 2010

Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue!!!

Grab a chair. sit down. and look at this beauty!!!Hollywood Vogue is one of the four brand new beautiful releases @ Webster's Pages CHA 2010. am in love!!!

drop by inspireMe, share your thoughts about the new products. and you may be one of the 3 lucky girls to join the Guest DT!!! See you there ;)




Thank you to all my precious 13 gals that I had fun with at the "white" class last weekend. my apology that we all had to squeeze a lil bit for we had a full house and am so fortunate to have one extra girly...thank you all for coming....

and as always, thank you for coming by my blog. One girly told me she drops by everynite before goin off to bed. sniff! am so honoured. you know who you are.i thank you for your sweet words .eveytime ...
There are many of you that I have not met before. but who are faithfully coming back for my classes. I want to say thank you too. and thx missy L, for your kind words when we bumped into each other at Laines. I always believe that we all can spread our joy and love through scrapbooking and am so glad im able to spread so much love and being blessed in return.in many ways. Each and every comments from you gals, be it here or irl, mean the whole world to me.

please bear with my 'lo-sor' but sincere thank you speech here. lol
I wish you a great weekend ;)

xoxo
jaz

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Marta said...

HI Jazz

Enjoy your weekend too.

Rita Barakat said...

I am so excited about the new Websters! Hope your weeekend is fabulous!