Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Updates...

*NEW* Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue and Sweet Season

The new lines from Webster's Pages are just so soft and pretty. No matter how rough my cut outs get, they just blend in together nicely on the page lol! Thank you lovely-L for letting me use this beautiful photo of you & K ;)

"Classic story of ..."


Laine's Papeterie : JAZ's September 2010 Class
Layout with altered canvas purse : "Girly Girl"

I would call this project,"one of a sweet kinda" class teehee. an altered canvas purse onto this layout! see, told you , therez just some girlish sweetness here.

NOTE: O yes, there's a change of class project as I have shared with you. the altered box-cum-photoframes class will be held in October instead.

Please note that there will be only 20 seats available for this class as therez the only numbers of purses we could get for this layout class. so, please leave your names early, with the gals at Laine's if you would like to register for the class okie? Original sample will be going down to the store sometime this week...

Thank you once again for all your sweet support ;) Thank you for dropping by....
love,jaz
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a beautiful layout, jaz! wonderful details~love all the pieces. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Tomoko said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!! Love all the details here!!! Thanks for sharing:D

Coochies & All said...

I am totally in love with that layout of L and K. GORGEOUS!! STUNNING!! Eh - can I have private tuition from you on how to scrap like that? I'm not kidding ah. :))
elaine t

Jolanda said...

Hi dear Jaz,what very beautiful!!I love this line of WP!!!(who doesn't)
The picture is also very pretty!!!
You made a real work of art!!!
Have a nice day.
Love,Jolanda

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous layout!!! I have some of that paper now, I look forward to cutting into it!

Deana said...

Beautiful page, Jaz! Always love your layering of pretty things! :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, what a gorgeous, gorgeous layout you've created with the Hollywood Vogue line, Jaz! Love the detailing, as always, on your fabulous projects. Your class project looks like SO much fun. Sure wish I could come! ;)

MIE(Mieko) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I love the new lines from Webster's Pages and your LO.
There is a translate tool on my page!(^_^)