Monday, September 20, 2010

Life is beautiful with birds, flowers & butterflies...

Two Perle & ZY with lots of love from our family...

I have been so busy but having fun creating these, the birdcage and box and album ...they now belong to a beautiful couple ZY & Perle. Big day coming in October and Faith will be the lil flower girl ;) she's got her pretty dress already, so classy and elegant. Thank you Perle for the dress , thank you for being a dear friend to our family and herez WISHING YOU AND ZY A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE ;)

The LOVE Album ;)




Altered Birdcage ;)




Altered Box ;)



and here's a tweet gift for a sweet friend N, i so hope she will like this ;)

I spy new followers for my blog ..so thank you ;)
And thank you for leaving so much love for me to appreciate and smile about ;)
my darling sky is busy nagging behind me "mommy itz my turn yet to play the computer?not yet? my turn? not yet my turn?? Why??"..lol
so i must learn to share. and gotta say ttfn. see you again soon ;)
love,
jaz



PhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

Coochies & All said...

OH - gorgeous gift Jaz - I know Perle will love it!! :))

Odetta said...

..........Sigh, breathtaking beautiful,Jaz!!!! I love all your projects. The love album looks so stylish! And your altered birdcage is so tweet :)!!!!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

amazing creations, jaz :)! beautifully embellished! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Lynn said...

This is sooo pretty Jaz!
You always blow me away with projects like this!! Yummmmy!

Unknown said...

Hi jaz i have been peeking around lovely work with so many details love the way you work with colours...yummie box to.
byebye have lots of scarp fun,Lean

Sasha Farina said...

[henomenal as always, jaz!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what beautiful projects, Jaz! You've got some lucky friends, sweet girl! Your wedding projects are gorgeous. Love, love that album, and the birdcage is just stunning. Love the bride and groom cups you've hung on there. Lovely box, too.

Hi said...

Hi Jaz... I heart your wedding projects! And the gifts for your other friend are so pretty. May I know where you got the birdcage from? :D

shaggyfish said...

soooo funny your sky! hahahaha.. yesh his turn sooon!
and your work is just amazing, sooo precious too!!!

Edleen said...

as always Jaz, Gorgeous creations! hope you're settling in well and have a fun weekend :)

Edleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Jaz
Many thks for the tweet altered box & notebook!! Love it loads!!
U're the BEST!!
xoxo

Rita Barakat said...

Jaz I love LOve LOve your projects! Wow I bet they loved it!!!!

Naddy said...

gorgeous creations jaz!