Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You make me feel so special.in every way.


I just can't stop sharing about my Class @ Osaka. I know. I know. *blush* but therez just no ending in talking about everything and in this post, i want to thank everyone for making the album for me. Each page with your own flavours and love.

I want so much to upload each and every pages but My pc is having some problem..but sweet Asuka has all uploaded nicely on her blog! Do come by ASUKA's Blog to view the beauuutful album that if not because of my fake eyelashes i was wearing, i would have cried in front of them lol

Tomoko has her blog with full details of the class too.

just beautiful, they are so talented right?*wink*

thank you all.

xoxo
jaz


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

fabulous creations by the gals! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

PATRICIA said...

Oi meu nome é Patrícia e sou do Brasil, AMEI SUA PÁGINA, JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO, MARAVILHOSOS TRABALHOS...KISS

PATTY

www.pkaragulian.blogspot.com