Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Ballet..


Faith..
I hope you dance
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens,
Promise me you'll give FAITH a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance ..dance like nobody is watching..
love,mommy





The Sweet Swans


Yesterday was an exciting day for the sweet girls. These few girls were picked by Ms Herlinda to perform at CityView Completion. They all had fun so did the mommies {chatting away}..

Thank you girls for making your mommies proud ;)

and Thank you all for being here ;)
love,jaz

7 comments:

joyce chew said...

Jaz yr girl is so graceful! U must be such a proud mummy!

Patty O'Malley said...

Awww, beautiful photos! Love the little message at the beginning of the post!

Blossom inch said...

cute, love all the photos!

mignonnelulu said...

beautiful "mommy wish" for a beautiful little faith...

Edleen said...

i finally get to meet your Beautiful Little Lady :) glad we met up and hopefully next time round we have more time??? hehehe...

you look great as always and have a Fabulous week Jaz! *hugs*

Marie-Eve said...

How sweet and adorable. The first pic is absolutely stunning !!! I looove ballet, I did it for so many years and miss it everyday !

Jaluza Scrap said...

Tua bailarina é linda!!
Parabéns querida.