Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love . 5. nov.


a blessed and such happy happy time with my twin and family.
and am so very touched that so many of my friends,
sending your love and wishes,
from USA, Brazil, Japan, Malaysia..
and Singapore...
Your love filled up my fb pages..
It is such a joy reading them and almost got teary
so
THANK YOU!!!

On this special occassion, I would like to thank God for His love..
and share with you my fav Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
He makes me lie down in the pastures of green
He'll lead me to the water
He restores my soul

Guide me on His way of His righteousness

If I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil 'cause you are with me
The rod and your staff they comfort me
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want

love,
jaz

5 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Very touching, Jaz@

Janetcraft said...

glad you had a happy tear..touching and loving..with your twin sister..

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Would luv to be there to celebrate with you! Miss ya! Take care!

mignonnelulu said...

"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you."
1 Thessalonians 3:12

Margaret UY said...

wow so nice to see you happy and you both look so pretty... btw, jazz can i ask you something, wer did you order the lightning mcqueen cake during ur son's bday?... from your art fan...:-)