Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye Hambly Blog Hop



Sharing with you some of my work created with Hambly Products ;)




As all of you may know by now, Hambly Studio is closing down. Harry Hambly is retiring.
 
Harry Hambly not only produces scrapbook papers but Hambly Studios has been in business for more than thirty five years. 
I have also learnt that Harry Hambly used to design posters and stickers in the '60's. He was Corita Kent's printer. Some informations hereand here's an article here on the Hambly history.

The first year I started scrapbooking, I was always hoping that I would one day have the honour to be a part of Hambly Studio's Design Team. I always wanted to know more about Hambly and their products as they are so very unique and I love Hambly transparencies so much. 

Last year when I received the email invitation to be a DT for Hambly Studios, I was so excited. and now...with the closing down news of Hambly, sniff sniff...bidding adieu is so difficult but I will always remember the very fond memories I have had of Hambly, in a long time to come.

Here's the order of the Hop;)

Allison Kreft Abad
Felicitas Klink
Iris Babao Uy
Janna Werner
Jennifer Rzasa
Karin Cazenave-Tapie
Leah Farquharson
Leeann Pearce
Marie Ramirez
Maisa Mendonca
Mou Saha
Pearl Lui
Jaz Lee Soo Hui - YOU ARE HERE! 



Thank you everyone for dropping by and....
Thank you Hambly for everything!!!

Love

jaz

7 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Here I am, hera i am looking for a chance to get such nice prizes and thank you to the opportunity to know new blogs.

Unknown said...

so sad to say goodbye! Great creations Jaz!

Janna Werner said...

Thanks for all your inspiration, it was a pleasure working with you! Hugs Janna

Anonymous said...

this is so sad, Jaz. I love hambly too :) and i enjoyed working with you, hugs Felicitas

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So sad, but it's been wonderful working with you!

AnnMarie said...

I so love your blog, so many wonderful creations...thankyou for the bloghop

http://therustyhorseshoe.blogspot.com.au/

Janetcraft said...

so sad to have it end! someone shld continue..
Your blog is so fascinating! With your boy!
wonderful!