Saturday, September 8, 2012

cards cards cards by Jaz Lee


Cards that I have created using the Scrappin Studio - Studio Calico August Kits ;)




 I was so inspired with the colours and beautiful bellies in the kits that I created all these cards in two days ;) Some of these cards were Thank You cards for the teachers in school. It makes me smile when my three kiddos got home and told me how much their teachers loves the cards.

I hope you like what you see and have been inspired too.

These would be my last projects for Scrappin Studio and and I have to many many thanks to Jaime Lee for having me on board for 2012. It has been a beautiful and creative journey.

Thank you all my friends for dropping by.

love,
jaz

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These are beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Bellaidea said...

lovely!

Patty O'Malley said...

Wow, Jaz! You have been busy! All the cards are beautiful.